Recruitment of Junior Editorial Board Members
Intelligence & Robotics (IR) is openly recruiting junior editorial board members at universities and in research institutes around the world to further enhance its international academic influence and competitiveness, to better serve scholars in the field of intelligence and robotics, and to provide an active international academic exchange platform for young scholars. We sincerely invite promising young scholars at home and abroad to join us and help establish a world-class journal.
- Adherence to high standards of academic conduct.
- Under the age of 40 while holding a doctorate or associate senior title or above.
- High level of academic research and bilingual writing skills, with more than five papers published in international mainstream journals in the field of intelligence and robotics in the past three years as the first author or corresponding author.
- Previous experience as a national project leader or major participant, patent applicant, or academic leader.
- Experienced in reviewing manuscripts and planning Special Issues for world-class journals.
- Concerned about the development of the journal and willing to actively contribute to the journal.
- Getting a certificate of appointment as a junior editorial board member for two years. Those with excellent performance will be promoted to editorial board members.
- Engaging in the annual selection of outstanding junior editorial board members.
- Participating in various academic activities (online and offline) organized by the journal, which will provide you with opportunities to communicate with peers.
- Launching a Special Issue as a guest editor.
- Articles submitted or recommended as the first or corresponding author will be quickly reviewed, prioritized for publication, and offered an Article Processing Charge discount.
- Cooperating and communicating with well-known experts or research organizations in related fields at home and abroad through the platform provided by the journal.
- Peer Review: participating in the review of manuscripts from the journal to select high-quality manuscripts with innovative value, with a review of no less than three manuscripts per year.
- Manuscript Invitation: recommending, organizing, and submitting manuscripts or planning a Special Issue, with no less than one contribution to the journal as the first author or corresponding author during the term of office.
- Journal Promotion: promoting the journal and articles published through academic conferences and social media and encouraging scholars to submit high-quality manuscripts.
- Conference Attendance: attending academic conferences sponsored or co-organized by the journal.
- Please send your academic resume to email@example.com with the subject “IR Junior Editorial Board Member Application + Name”.
- Application Deadline: February 29, 2024.
- Selection Procedure: Resume Review → Editorial Board Selection → One-On-One Communication → Confirmation and Publicity.
The Editorial Board of IR looks forward to receiving your application.
Editor: Amber Ren
Language Editor: Emma Chen
Production Editor: Yan Zhang
Respectfully submitted by the Editorial Office of IR