To meet the rapidly growing needs of Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment, as well as to guarantee the publication of high-quality articles, we are recruiting academic editors worldwide to join our Editorial Board.
Journals currently listed in the ESCI will receive an Impact Factor in June 2023, according to the changes announced by Web of Science (Clarivate). Therefore, this is an excellent time to become an Editorial Board Member for the fast-developing journal.
As the member of our journal, you will enjoy some benefits:
- During the two-year tenure, enjoy the largest publication discount if your article is accepted;
- A free academic platform will be provided for you to organize or initiate a webinar as a chair;
- Financial support will be provided for you to attend the online/offline international conference and promote the journal;
- A free platform will be provided for you to promote your published papers, interviews, research, news and so on in our journal.
As an Editorial Board Member, you will be responsible for the following:
- Prescreening submissions and making decisions on whether they should be accepted for processing;
- Suggesting interesting topics in your research field;
- Editing a Special Issue on a topic related to your research;
- Publishing/inviting/recommending one paper free of charge per year;
- Promoting Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment and increasing its visibility at related academic conferences.
Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment is an international peer-reviewed, gold open access, online academic international journal founded by OAE Publishing Inc. (https://www.oaepublish.com/). The journal aims to provide the best academic sharing and exchange platform in cancer metastasis and treatment, including the occurrence, development, progression, metastasis, and treatment of neoplastic diseases. The journal was indexed in Scopus and CAS.
If you are interested in joining the JCMT Editorial Board, please send the application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of JCMT Editorial Board Member Application + Name + Institute". The Editorial Office of the journal will contact you once the application has been approved.
Journal link: https://www.oaepublish.com/jcmt
Grace Wong: Graceemail@example.com
Deadline: April 30th