Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment (JCMT) is an international peer-reviewed, open access, online journal.
Aims and Scope
The journal concerns cancer metastasis and treatment, including the occurrence, development, progression, metastasis, and treatment of neoplastic diseases. Its coverage includes basic, translational and clinical studies related to cancer cell biology, genomics, precision medicine, medical oncology, radiation therapy and radiology, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery, hematology, neuro-oncology, etc. Articles in the following areas are especially welcome:
- Basic research on cancer occurrence and progression, focusing on molecular biology, cell biology, and genetics;
- Mechanisms of metastasis and its prevention and control;
- Basic and clinical research on treatment of primary, metastatic tumors and the like;
- Improved methods for medical, radiological, and/or surgical treatment of metastatic tumors (immunotherapy, chemotherapy, radiotherapy, biological therapy, operative treatment, interventional therapy, etc.);
- Observational/epidemiological studies focusing on environmental and behavioral factors that reduce the risk of cancer progression and metastasis and gene/environment interactions;
- Primary and secondary prevention studies.
JCMT publishes high-quality original articles, reviews, case reports, commentaries, letters to Editor, etc.
The journal is owned by OAE Publishing Inc.
Gold open access. All articles published by JCMT are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately from the date of publication. For further information, please refer to Open Access.
Copyright and License to Publish
Articles in JCMT had been published under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0) by October 2017, whereas the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0) was further adopted afterwards. The CC BY 4.0 allows for maximum dissemination and re-use of open access materials and is preferred by many research funding bodies. Under this license users are free to share (copy, distribute and transmit) and remix (adapt) the contribution for any purposes, even commercially, provided that the users appropriately acknowledge the original authors and the source.
Copyright is retained by authors. Authors are required to sign a License to Publish (which can be downloaded from the journal's Author Instructions), granting JCMT, which identifies itself as the original publisher, exclusive rights to publish their articles, and granting any third party the right to use the articles freely as long as the integrity is maintained and the original authors, citation details and publisher are identified.
For more information about the editorial team, please refer to Editorial Board.
The journal adheres to a rigorous peer review process and undergoes single-blind peer review. For more details, please refer to Editorial and Peer Review Process and Peer Review Guidelines.
Publication Ethics Statement
The Editors of this journal enforce a rigorous peer-review process together with strict ethical policies and standards to guarantee to add high quality scientific works to the field of scholarly publication. Unfortunately, cases of plagiarism, data falsification, image manipulation, inappropriate authorship credit, and the like, do arise. The Editors of Journal of Cancer Metastasis and Treatment take such publishing ethics issues very seriously and are trained to proceed in such cases with a zero tolerance policy. To verify the originality of content submitted to our journals, we use CrossCheck (powered by iThenticate) to check submissions against previous publications.
All manuscripts submitted to JCMT should adhere to JCMT's Editorial Policies.
Journal Information and Statistics
- Launch date: April 15, 2015
- Publication model: Open access
- ISSN 2454-2857 (Online), ISSN 2394-4722 (Print)
- Digital archive: Portico
- Frequency: Continuously published
- DOI: 10.20517/2394-4722
Indexing & Archiving
- All articles published in JCMT are included in:
- Chaoxing "Domain" Publishing Platform
- Cite Factor
Please see our Contact Us page for details about different queries.