12TH ASIA-PACIFIC BREAST CANCER SUMMIT 2024
The 12th Asia-Pacific Breast Cancer Summit (APBCS) will take place on March 1-3, 2024, at Nusa Dua Convention Center, Bali, Indonesia! APBCS has consistently been a platform for KOLs, researchers, and healthcare professionals to exchange knowledge and discuss the latest advancements in breast cancer research and treatment.
Being one of the most common cancers in women, both in developed and underdeveloped regions of the world, there is a need to discuss the latest aspects of breast cancer and its alarming increase. During the past eleven years, the Asia Pacific Breast Cancer Summit has successfully addressed vital topics regarding this prevalent disease.
01 March 2024 - Pre-Conference Workshop only
02 & 03 March 2024 - Conference with Exhibition
8th CANCER WORLD CONGRESS
The 8th Cancer World Congress 2024 will take place on May 29-31, 2024, in Dubrovnik, Croatia. This cancer conference runs on the theme "New Frontiers in Oncology Research and Practice".
Cancer World Congress is a series of cancer conferences emphasizing the latest research, knowledge, ideas, innovations and current developments in the fields of Oncology and Cancer Biology. Our cancer congress predominantly serves as a forum for dynamic discussions and exchange of ideas for the advancement of cancer research and is not limited to just scientific presentations.
3rd International Conference on Cancer Science and Therapy
Cancer 2024 aims to mainly focus on presenting new findings on cancer research and therapies. The topics to be discussed are as follows: Cancer Research and Cancer Biology, Biomarkers, Hematology in Cancer, Organ-Specific Cancer, Cancer Awareness, Oncologists- Types and Roles, Cancer and Immunology, Tumor Pathology, Cancer Pathophysiology, Neuro and Radiation Oncology and so on.
7th Cancer World Congress
The main aim of the conference is to provide a comprehensive platform for scientists, researchers, academicians, scholars and healthcare professionals from the global cancer community to explore and share their research and findings across a wide breadth of topics to accelerate the progress against cancer.
CWC-2023 will focus on keynote presentations, oral and poster presentations, allowing delegates to delve deeper into the latest innovations in Cancer Science and participate fully in an interactive program. This conference offers a unique opportunity for young researchers/scientists to share novel ideas and practices designed for the rapid development of Cancer Research and Therapeutics.
Scholars World Congress on Cancer Research and Oncology
Animal Models of Cancer Conference
Keynote Speakers: Ron DePinho (MD Anderson Cancer Center), Tyler Jacks (MIT) & Karen Vousden (Francis Crick Institute).
- New technologies for cancer modeling
- Modeling pre-cancers and tumor initiation
- Cancer metabolism
- Cancer/immune interactions and tumor microenvironment
- Preclinical trials and resistance
Breast and Women's Cancer
International Conference on Women's Health and Breast Cancer
2ND INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON CANCER SCIENCE AND THERAPY
Cancer 2023 aims to demonstrate technological application experiences and provide opportunities for scientists from various organizations, universities, institutes, laboratories, associations, societies, and industrialists to discuss their insights, technology, policies, and services on discussion and information-sharing platforms.
Cancer 2023 provides a great discussion and knowledge-sharing platform for experts, scientists, researchers and students to share their insights, technology and experience. The topics to be discussed are as follows: Neuroscience & Neuro-Oncology, Viral and Bacterial Causes of Cancer, Chemotherapy, Impacts on Cancer on Covid-19, Biomarkers, Cancer Metastasis, Cancer Palliative Care, Stem Cell Therapy, Advances in Cancer Research and Treatment, etc.
Cell & Gene Therapy Research & Development Congress Asia
6th Cancer World Congress
I am pleased to welcome you to the 6th Cancer World Congress going to be held during September 28-30, 2022, at Hotel Acores Lisboa, Lisbon, Portugal.
The theme of the 6th Cancer World Congress 2022 is “Personalized Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy”.
Major topics include but are not limited to:
Cancer Biology, Cancer Cell and Model Systems, Tumor microenvironment, Microbiota and Probiotics in Cancer, Cancer Immunology, Molecular Epidemiology, Imaging and Diagnosis in Cancer, Cancer Biomarkers, Cancer Therapy, Prevention and Palliative care in Cancer, Complementary and adjuvant Cancer Treatments.
We will gather academicians and young inspired scientists from all around the world. Young investigators will have the opportunity to deliver an oral communication to be selected from the poster abstract.
Proceedings and original articles will be considered for publication in the Journal of Cancer and Metastasis Treatment (https://www.oaepublish.com/jcmt, https://www.oaepublish.com/specials/jcmt.1057)
6th Theranostics World Congress
We want to take a 360° view of the wide fields of Theranostics in radio-molecular medicine. Some of the topics this year are:
- Radiochemistry and Radioisotope Production
- Prostate cancer theranostics
- Neuroendocrine tumors theranostics
- Tumor microenvironment (TME) theranostics
- Novel (and old) targets
- Combination therapies
- Targeted radiation therapy and (pharmaco)genetics
- Artificial intelligence-based theranostics
- Clinical trials for novel radiopharmaceuticals
2nd International Conference "Cancer Metastasis" (virtual event)
- Cancer metastasis and dormancy;
- Role of cancer stem cells in the metastasis development;
- Molecular properties of carcinoma cells associated with their metastatic capacities;
- Molecular mechanisms of organ-specific metastasis;
- Circulating tumor cells;
- Therapy-induced metastasis;
- Tumor metabolism and metastatic spread;
- Role of microenvironment (tumor stroma and immune system) in metastatic progression;
- Animal models to study the mechanisms of metastatic spread;
- Preclinical findings in the clinical practice to combat metastatic disease;
- Site-specific metastasis;
- Exosomes in disease progression;
- Metabolic hallmarks of metastasis formation;
- CNS metastasis;
- Diagnostic tools for metastasis detection;
- Therapeutic approaches to combat metastatic progression;
- Clinical trials for patients with metastatic disease;
- Translational research on metastatic disease
4th World Congress on Cancer
Its theme is "Personalized Cancer Diagnosis and Therapy".
- Major topics include:
- Cancer Biology: Current Concepts, Cancer Immunology and therapy, Tumour Molecular Epidemiology, Cancer Cell and Model Systems, Organ Specific Cancer.
- Oncologists and diagnosis therapy, Cancer Vaccines, Cancer Nursing, Cancer Biomarkers, Radiology and Chemotherapy, Breast Cancer, Neuro Oncology.
- Cervical Cancer, Melanoma, Prevention and Palliative care in Cancer, Cancer Drugs, Complementary and alternative Cancer Treatments.
We will gather academicians and inspired young scientists from all around the world with the aim to strengthen the international cooperation in the fight against cancer. Another major goal of this conference is, in fact, to create an atmosphere of interactions between young and senior scientists to favor novel cooperation that shall bring more new efficacious strategies to understand and fight cancer.
The program follows the journey of cancer metastasis from detection at the molecular level to genomi
New strategies to prevent, diagnose and treat Cancer based on Precision Medicine
The theme of the 3rd World Congress on Cancer-2019 is "New strategies to prevent, diagnose and treat Cancer based on Precision Medicine”.
This Conference will focus on the biomolecular mechanisms of cancer development, the cancer patient's metabolic alterations, and the diagnostic and therapeutic approaches. Major topics include: Pathogenetic mechanisms (oncogenes, oncosuppressors, DNA repair, cancer stem cells, epigenetics, inflammation, immune responses); Metabolism (Nutrition, Fasting, Obesity) and Cancer; Novel strategies for Prevention, Diagnosis and Therapy (imaging, Phytochemicals, nanotheranostics)
We will gather academicians and inspired young scientists from all around the world with the aim to strengthen the international cooperation in the fight against cancer. One other major goal of this conference is, in fact, to create an atmosphere of interactions between young and senior scientists to favor novel cooperation that shall bring more new efficacious strategies to understand and fight cancer.
Young investigators will have the opportunity to deliver a short/flash oral communication to be selected from the poster abstract.
Special Award (Diploma plus a waived registration fee for the next conference) for 3 best short and 3 best flash Communication (selected from Poster abstract) for young presenters (< 35 years old). We hope that you will join the conference to take advantages of the presence of internationally renowned scholars to exchange ideas and to merge the different expertise into successful collaborations.
Poster of Announcement: http://colossalfacet.com/cancer-conference/poster-announcement.php
Scholars World Congress on Cancer Research and Oncology
It is my great honor and pleasure from the committee to invite you to join with a contribution to the Scholars World Congress on Cancer Research and Oncology during November 14-16, 2022, Dubai, UAE. The Conference will include Keynote speeches and Invited speeches which will be given by Distinguished Scholars and Experts from academic institutions and industry, and oral presentation by delegate and poster presentations by young junior participants. Devoted to the rapid development of Cancer Research and Therapeutics, the conference will bring together distinguished experts, researchers, scientists, scholars, and young students from different cultures and different countries, providing them with the opportunity to report, share, and discuss scientific questions, achievements in these fields
Sessions will include emerging results and breakthrough methodologies on core topics, including:
- Repair and replication complexes, structures, and mechanisms
- Epigenetics and non-coding RNA
- Mutational signatures, DNA repair, and cancer
- Intertwined repair interactions with transcription and replication stress
- Posttranslational modifications, phase condensates, and repair
- Links to microbiome, inflammation, and immune responses
- Targeting synthetic lethality and essentiality for damage responses