Topic: Harnessing Single-Atom Catalysts for Sustainable Energy Conversion
A Special Issue of Microstructures
ISSN 2770-2995 (Online)
Submission deadline: 30 Apr 2024
School of Chemical Engineering and Technology. Xi'an Jiaotong University, Xi'an, Shaanxi, China.
Special Issue Introduction
The primary objective of this Special Issue is to comprehensively investigate recent and promising research trends of single-atom catalysts, active site modulation, catalytic mechanism studies, and their applications. We cordially invite authors to submit original research Articles, Reviews, Mini-reviews, and Perspectives that contribute to a deeper understanding of these critical areas. Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
● New preparation methods/strategies for Single-atom catalysts.
● Application of single-atom catalysts in sustainable energy conversion (ORR, OER, HER, CO2 reduction, Battery, Fuel Cell, etc.).
● Theoretical investigations of Single-atom catalysts.
● Evaluation of the performance, stability, and sustainability of single-atom catalysts in practical applications.
● Environmental and energy sustainability: Uncovering the role of single-atom catalysts in improving energy efficiency, reducing pollution, and promoting sustainable energy conversion.
We eagerly anticipate your contributions to this Special Issue in "Microstructures", where we aim to facilitate interdisciplinary discussions and share valuable insights that advance our comprehension of micro-nanostructure design and its applications across diverse fields.
For Author Instructions, please refer to https://www.oaepublish.com/microstructures/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=microstructures&IssueId=M231031
Submission Deadline: 30 Apr 2024
Contacts: Yanlin Huang, Assistant Editor, email@example.com