Announcement: Metabolism and Target Organ Damage Best Guest Editor Award 2024
To recognize and encourage Guest Editors contributing to Metabolism and Target Organ Damage (M&TOD) by editing Special Issues and publishing high-quality articles, we are delighted to introduce the 2024 Best Guest Editor Award. This accolade will be presented to an outstanding Guest Editor.
Guest Editors of M&TOD who have successfully completed their Special Issues with a minimum of ten high-quality papers published by the end of 2024 will be considered.
1. Quality of the published papers in the Special Issue;
2. Number of papers published (at least ten articles);
3. Citations and downloads of all published articles (Data source: Web of Science).
The 2024 Best Guest Editor Award recipient will be announced in March 2026.
The winner will be awarded:
1. 1,000 USD and an electronic certificate signed by the Editor-in-Chief;
2. An opportunity to edit a new Special Issue in M&TOD in 2026, with all papers published at a significant discount after standard peer review;
3. A special interview invitation, featured on the journal homepage and across all media promotion platforms of the journal and OAE Publishing Inc.
4. Opportunities to serve as Chair or Guest Speaker for journal webinars.
The M&TOD Best Guest Editor Award will be presented biennially.
Editor: Jennifer Lee
Language Editor: Catherine Yang
Production Editor: Yan Zhang
Respectfully Submitted by the Editorial Office of Metabolism and Target Organ Damage