Prof. Roland Croner
Department of General-, Visceral-, Vascular- and Transplant Surgery, University Hospital Magdeburg, Magdeburg, Germany.
Prof. Andrew A. Gumbs
Centre Hospitalier Intercommunal de POISSY/SAINT-GERMAIN-EN-LAYE, Poissy, France.
Prof. Gumbs focuses on minimally invasive surgical techniques for the liver, pancreas and digestive organs. He volunteers for Doctors Without Borders.
Prof. Konrad Karcz
Department of General, Visceral, and Transplant Surgery, Ludwig-Maximilians-University Munich, Munich, Germany.
Prof. Karcz currently leads the Minimal Invasive Surgery and Surgical Technological Innovations Section at the Ludwig Maximilian University Clinic in Munich, Germany. Prof. Karcz has been rewarded for his achievements in 2019 with the Karl Storz Prize awarded by the German Surgical Association and the Gold Medal of the David Aghmashenebeli University in Georgia, in 2020 by German Médical Awards.
Chairman-Mgmt Board/CEO, EDAG Engineering Group AG.
School of Computing Science and Digital Media, Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen, UK.
Department of Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Surgery, Pederzoli Hospital, Peschiera del Garda, Verona, Italy.
Mohammad Abu Hilal
Department of Surgery, Southampton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust, Southampton, UK.
INKA-Application Driven Research, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Magdeburg, Germany.
Mehmet Mahir Ozmen
Department of General Surgery, Istinye University Hospital, Liv Hospital Ankara, Ankara, Turkey.
Department of Biophysics, Faculty of Medical Sciences in Zabrze, Medical University of Silesia, Zabrze, Poland.
ICube, University of Strasbourg, CNRS, IHU Strasbourg, France.
- Andrew Gumbs
- Mehmet Mahir Ozmen
- Is Artificial intelligence and robotic surgery the future of surgery
- Nathalie Klingler
- Key Note Lecture：The Legal Challenges of Autonomy in the Car Industry
- Eyad Elyan
- The Challenges of Computer Vision
- Pietro Mascagni
- Surgical Data Science for Safe Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
- Roland Croner
- Intra-operative and Computer-Aided Visualization of Liver Tumors
- Isabella Frigerio
- Natural Language Processing in the Operating Room
- Mohammad Abu Hilal
- How to Create the First Generation of AI Doctors
- Konrad Karcz
- The Need for a Medical Artificial Intelligence Master Program in Medicine
- Alfredo Illanes
- Audio signals derived from tissue tool interactions for additional sensing during RAS
- Andrew Gumbs
- The Varying Degrees of Robotic Autonomy in Surgery
- Zbigniew Nawrat
- Let's Build a Medical Robot