Topic: Advances in Microbiome-Based Therapy for Cancer
A Special Issue of Microbiome Research Reports
ISSN 2771-5965 (Online)
Submission deadline: 31 Oct 2024
Special Issue Introduction
To advance this research field, the editorial office aims to discuss the following topics but not limited to:
(1) The Role of Microbiome in Tumor Development: Association between the gut microbiome and cancer; mechanisms by which the microbiome influences tumor initiation, growth, and metastasis; microbiome's impact on the tumor microenvironment.
(2) Microbiome and Immunotherapy: Modulation of immunotherapy by the microbiome; gut microbiota's influence on anti-cancer immune responses; synergistic effects of the microbiome with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
(3) Microbiome and Drug Therapy: Microbiome's impact on chemotherapy drug metabolism and toxicity; microbiome-mediated drug therapy strategies; relationship between gut microbiota and drug resistance.
(4) Personalized Approaches Utilizing the Microbiome: Microbiome-based cancer prediction and diagnosis; development of personalized microbiome-based treatment strategies; prospects of microbiome-based interventions in clinical cancer management.
(5) Clinical Trials and Translational Medicine: Advancements in clinical trials for microbiome-based cancer therapy; translational challenges from laboratory research to clinical applications; application of microbiome-based treatments in cancer patients.
For Author Instructions, please refer to https://www.oaepublish.com/mrr/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=mrr&SpecialIssueId=MRR231101
Submission Deadline: 31 Oct 2024
Contacts: Louise Xu, Assistant Editor, Louise@microbiomeresearchreports.net