Topic: Microbial Biomarkers for Immune Microenvironment in Chronic Diseases: Intervention and Prognosis
A Special Issue of Microbiome Research Reports
ISSN 2771-5965 (Online)
Submission deadline: 31 Aug 2023
State Key Laboratory for Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Diseases, National Clinical Research Center for Infectious Diseases, National Medical Center for Infectious Diseases, Collaborative Innovation Center for Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Diseases, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine, Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China.
Special Issue Introduction
This Special Issue welcomes submissions of full-text research articles, perspectives, reviews, meta-analyses, or systematic reviews on all facets of microbial biomarkers for immune microenvironments in chronic diseases. The microbial biomarkers for the immune microenvironment in chronic diseases would promote the intervention and prognosis of human diseases. Therefore, we particularly welcome submissions on the following topics:
● Microbiome-host interactions, special for immune modulation;
● How the microbiome act on the host immune system;
● Microbial biomarkers for host immune microenvironment in a variety of chronic diseases, like IBD, diabetes mellitus, allergic diseases, cancers, and even chronic infections, etc.;
● Microbial biomarkers for host immune on aging-related diseases and the potential mechanism;
● The alternation of the host immune microenvironment by the microbiome in different organs;
● Microbial biomarkers used for intervention and prognosis of the diseases;
● Other aspects focus on the host immune microenvironment through the microbiome;
● Novel methodology in this field of interaction between microbiota and immune system;
● The interaction between commensals and pathogens.
Ten articles in the Special Issue are exempt from article processing charges.
For Author Instructions, please refer to https://oaepublish.com/mrr/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=mrr&SpecialIssueId=MRR221221
Submission Deadline: 31 Aug 2023
Contacts: Louise Pan, Assistant Editor, Louise@microbiomeresearchreports.net