Topic: Micro-Nanostructure Design for High-Performance Electrocatalysts in Energy Conversion and Storage Devices
A Special Issue of Microstructures
ISSN 2770-2995 (Online)
Submission deadline: 1 Nov 2023
Special Issue Introduction
For most of the above devices, electrocatalysts play a key role in optimizing the electrochemical process and improving the device performance. In recent years, designing micro-nanostructures of electrocatalysts have been proved to significantly improve the exposure of active sites, enhancing the intrinsic activities and promoting the charge/mass transfer. Particularly, the fabrication of special micro-nanostructures usually involves multiple optimizations of surface chemistry, charge-mass transfer, catalytic mechanism and device configuration, which significantly expands the research frontiers and advances the application process of relevant devices.
The aim of this Special Issue is to cover promising, recent and novel research trends in achieving high-performance micro-nanostructure electrocatalytic materials for energy conversion and storage technologies. We invite researchers to submit original research articles, reviews, and mini-reviews. The research topic includes (but is not limited to):
● Design strategy of micro-nanostructured electrocatalysts and relevant structural-functional relationship;
● Special synthesis methods of electrocatalysts with novel compositional/structural properties for energy conversion and storage devices;
● Advanced characterizations of electrocatalysts and electrochemical processes;
● Experimental and theoretical investigations of the mechanism of electrochemical processes;
● Recent developments in fuel cells, metal-air batteries, water splitting, and other electrochemical devices.
For Author Instructions, please refer to https://oaepublish.com/microstructures/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=microstructures&IssueId=M230326
Submission Deadline: 1 Sep 2023
Contacts: Yanlin Huang, Assistant Editor, email@example.com