Topic: Systemic Therapy for Advanced Cholangiocarcinoma: New Options on the Horizon
A Special Issue of Hepatoma Research
ISSN 2454-2520 (Online) 2394-5079 (Print)
Submission deadline: 15 Mar 2023
Director of the Liver Center, San Raffaele Hospital, Milan, Italy.
Special Issue Introduction
1. Epidemiology of CCA.
2. Pathology and Molecular pathology.
3. Immunology of cholangiocarcinoma.
4. Early detection and screening in high risk population.
5. Radiological imaging and non-surgical local treatments.
6. Surgical management of CCA.
7. Liver transplantation.
8. The neoadjuvant/adjuvant treatments.
9. Treatment of advanced disease: from chemotherapy to targeted agents.
Participants1. Carlo La Vecchia, Department of Clinical Sciences and Community Health, Università degli Studi di Milano, Milan, Italy .
2. Francesco De Cobelli, Clinical and Experimental Radiology Unit, Experimental Imaging Center, IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy.
3. Timothy M. Pawlik, Department of Surgery, The Urban Meyer III and Shelley Meyer Chair for Cancer Research, The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, OH, USA.
4. Luca Aldrighetti, Hepatobiliary and General Surgery Division, San Raffaele Hospital, Milan, Italy.
5. Federica Pedica, Pathology Unit, San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy.
6. Chiara Braconi, Division of Cancer Therapeutics, The Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK.
7. Nigel Heaton, Institute of Liver Studies, King's College Hospital & King's College London, London, UK.
8. Alejandro Forner, Barcelona Clinic Liver Cancer (BCLC) Group, Liver Unit. Hospital Clinic Barcelona, IDIBAPS, Fundació Clinic, University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain.
9. Stefano Cascinu, Unit of Oncology, IRCCS San Raffaele Scientific Institute, Milan, Italy.
10. Mario Strazzabosco, International Center for Digestive Health (ICDH), University of Milan-Bicocca, Milan, Italy.
11. Jennifer J. Knox, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The list is arranged in no particular order and to be updated.
For Author Instructions, please refer to https://oaepublish.com/hr/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=hr&SpecialIssueId=522
Submission Deadline: 15 Mar 2023
Contacts: Victoria Lee, Assistant Editor, editor_Victoria@hrjournal.net