Announcement of EVCNA 2023 Best Paper Award
We are pleased to announce the EVCNA 2023 Best Paper Award for research and review articles published in EVCNA from January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2022. The award is to recognize and promote high-quality contributions to academic research. One paper will be selected for this award after a thorough evaluation by the journal's Scientific Committee, led by Dr. Yoke Peng Loh, the Editor-in-Chief, and the winner(s) will be announced in December 2023.
1. Papers published in EVCNA from January 1, 2022, to December 31, 2022.
2. Manuscript type: Original Article and Review Paper.
3. Open to all career levels.
4. Both regular and Special Issue submissions will be considered.
5. Papers will be judged on the following factors: scientific merit, significance to the research community, broad impact, creativity of the study design or uniqueness of the approaches and concepts, clarity of presentation, the citation (Web of Science) and download rates in 2023 will be taken into consideration in the award selection.
Winner(s) will be awarded:
(2) An official award certificate with the name of the award, the title of the paper, and the name(s) of the author(s) of the paper
The winners will be announced on the journal website in December 2023.