Announcement: Energy Materials Most Influential Paper Award has been established!
We are pleased to announce the establishment of Energy Materials Most Influential Paper Award. The award is to recognize and promote high-quality contributions to academic research. All papers will be considered after two years; for example, the papers published from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021, will be announced in March 2023. Two articles will be selected for this award every year after a thorough evaluation by the journal's Scientific Committee, and led by the whole Editorial Board team.
1. All papers published in Energy Materials for a given year, e.g., January 1, 2021 to December 31, 2021;
2. The prize will be announced in March, two publishing years after the article is online. (for example, the papers published from January 1, 2021, to December 31, 2021, will be announced in March 2023.)
3. We encourage the authors to focus on the following factors: novelty, significance to the research community, scientific impact, and technical excellence. Selections will be determined based on peer-reviewed comments, evaluations from scientific committees, and citation data from the Google Scholar.
Winners will be entitled to:
1. First Place: 800 USD; Second Place: 600 USD;
2. An official award certificate with the title of the paper and the author(s);
3. The research achievements will be broadly promoted through all platforms of Energy Materials and OAE Publishing Inc.
Notes: If there is any issue arising before the final decision can be reached, the Scientific Committee will discuss it promptly.
Energy Materials is an international peer-reviewed, open access, online journal dedicated to communicating recent progresses related to materials science and engineering in the field of energy conversion and storage. The journal publishes Articles, Communications, Mini/Reviews, Research Highlights and Perspectives with original research works focusing on the challenges of sustainable energy for the future.