The JCA podcast provides a platform for the experts to express their viewpoints, discuss their visions, and provide insights on important scientific topics and impactful articles published in the journal.
- Please ensure that the content mentioned in the podcast has all necessary copyrights. For example: to collect content from blogs, journals, magazines, and newspapers, you will need permission from the author to include the content in your podcast.
- Podcast resources in the JCA cannot be used for violations of law, political campaigning, personal gain, or non-scientific and academic activities.
- Podcast content represents your personal views and positions only and not the opinions of the journal or the publisher.
- Podcast content should not provide medical advice and the authors should avoid advising patients on various medical issues, as medical advice should be sought only from physicians and other medical professionals.
All podcasts will be assessed for quality and content by the editorial team. Submitted podcasts of poor recording quality cannot be accepted. The technical specifications are as follows:
- Format: podcasts are presented only in audio format;
- Language: the written and spoken language in all audio must be English;
- Format: .mov, .wav, .mp3 (.mp3 is preferred)
- Maximum file size: 1 GB
- Duration: no more than 20 minutes
- Output sample rate: 44.100 kHz
- Please include a written transcript (editable file format) of your audio material to ensure that your audio is accessible to all.
- Submit audio to firstname.lastname@example.org via WeTransfer or Google Drive.
- Submit audio in the Podcast in the Mesas system.
If you have any questions about the podcast, please contact the Editorial Office.
The JCA welcomes your voices to promote academic exchanges.