2. Seki T, Wakabayashi M, Nakagawa T, Imamura M, Tamai T, Nishimura A, Yamashiki N, Okamura A, Inoue K. Percutaneous microwave coagulation therapy for patients with small hepatocellular carcinoma: comparison with percutaneous ethanol injection therapy. Cancer 1999;85:1694-702.
3. Horigome H, Nomura T, Saso K, Itoh M. Standards for selecting percutaneous ethanol injection therapy or percutaneous microwave coagulation therapy for solitary small hepatocellular carcinoma: consideration of local recurrence. Am J Gastroenterol 1999;94:1914-7.
4. Wang Y, Sun Y, Feng L, Gao Y, Ni X, Liang P. Internally cooled antenna for microwave ablation: results in ex vivo and in vivo porcine livers. Eur J Radiol 2008;67:357-61.
5. Ahmed M, Brace CL, Lee FT Jr, Goldberg SN. Principles of and advances in percutaneous ablation. Radiology 2011;258:351-69.
6. Cavagnaro M, Amabile C, Bernardi P, Pisa S, Tosoratti N. A minimally invasive antenna for microwave ablation therapies: design, performances, and experimental assessment. IEEE Trans Biomed Eng 2011;58:949-59.
7. Di Vece F, Tombesi P, Ermili F, Maraldi C, Sartori S. Coagulation areas produced by cool-tip radiofrequency ablation and microwave ablation using a device to decrease back-heating effects: a prospective pilot study. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 2014;37:723-9.