Topic: Cognitive Computing and Cyber Physical Systems for Smart Environments and Green Manufacturing Processes, Management and Projects
A Special Issue of Journal of Smart Environments and Green Computing
ISSN 2767-6595 (Online)
Submission deadline: 30 Apr 2023
Department of Management & Innovation Systems, University of Salerno, Fisciano, Italy.
Special Issue Introduction
Cyber Physical Systems (CPS) indicate a new generation of systems in which the cyber and physical parts are tightly and dynamically integrated. Through computational capacity, interaction with the physical world becomes a key factor for smart manufacturing and sustainable industrial processes.
This Special Issue seeks to publish high-quality articles related to the current advances in principles, concepts, models, and applications of Cognitive Computing and Cyber Physical Systems for green manufacturing and smart environments.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
● Cognitive Computing: models, concepts, technologies and applications to green manufacturing processes and Smart Environments
● Cyber Physical Systems: models, technologies, and applications to green manufacturing processes and Smart Environments
● Big Data Analytics for green computing
● Models, methods, and applications of the machine and deep learning for green manufacturing processes
● IoT and Cloud computing for green manufacturing and Smart Environments (e.g., Smart Cities, Smart Grid, Smart Agriculture)
● Security and Privacy in green manufacturing processes and green supply chain
● Blockchain and Decentralized Applications for green supply chain
● Computational Intelligence and Approximate reasoning techniques for Smart Environments and green manufacturing processes
● Decision making: models and applications
Papers describing outcomes of research and development projects are welcomed, like those from CPS4EU (Cyber-Physical Systems for Europe), etc.
For Author Instructions, please refer to https://oaepublish.com/jsegc/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=jsegc&IssueId=JSEGC210927
Submission Deadline: 30 Apr 2023
Contacts: Wendy Gong, Assistant Editor, email@example.com