Topic: Recent Advance on Stability, Control and Applications of Dynamical Systems
A Special Issue of Complex Engineering Systems
ISSN 2770-6249 (Online)
Submission deadline: 31 Dec 2026
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Hunan Normal University, Changsha, Hunan, China.
School of Mathematics and Statistics, Nanjing University of Information Science and Technology, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China.
Special Issue Introduction
This Special Issue aims to provide an opportunity for researchers to share recent advances in the control and analysis of dynamical systems. This issue has been an increasingly popular topic, with impressive growth concerning applications in finance, physics, and engineering mechanics, and can be considered a veritable contribution to the literature. Original papers relating to the objective presented above are especially welcome subjects.
Potential topics include but are not limited to the following:
1. Control and stability analysis of dynamical systems;
2. Modelling of complex dynamical systems in finance and engineering mechanics;
3. Stabilization of stochastic nonlinear systems and applications in finance and engineering mechanics;
4. Stochastic delayed systems;
5. Hybrid systems and switching systems;
6. Optimal control and optimization methods of complex financial systems;
7. Numerical computation and numerical algorithm of mathematical physics equations;
8. System identification and intelligent control;
9. Synchronous/Asynchronous control of dynamical systems;
10. Stability and control of financial systems;
11. Stability and control of engineering mechanics systems.
For Author Instructions, please refer to https://oaepublish.com/comengsys/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=comengsys&SpecialIssueId=ces220414
Submission Deadline: this Special Issue is open for long-term submissions, and you are welcome to submit at any time.
Contacts: Wen Zhang, Assistant Editor, email@example.com