Topic: Digital Innovations in Cardiovascular Medicine: Advancing Healthcare through Technology
A Special Issue of Connected Health And Telemedicine
ISSN 2993-2920 (Online)
Submission deadline: 31 Mar 2024
Special Issue Introduction
In recent years, research utilizing various forms of artificial intelligence has experienced exponential growth, spanning from supervised machine learning to unsupervised deep learning, applied across all facets of cardiovascular medicine. Artificial intelligence is transitioning from research to implementation, influencing various aspects of clinical cardiology. The scope of research bringing artificial intelligence closer to clinical practice ranges from rapid clinical and biochemical data analysis and result interpretation to image analysis, electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretation, arrhythmia detection, and even the use of facial recognition for diagnosing cardiovascular diseases.
This Special Issue places a strong emphasis on the pivotal role of digital technology in addressing the complexities of cardiovascular medicine. By embracing artificial intelligence, mobile health, and information technology, it aims to provide assistance to researchers and practitioners in the field of digital innovations in cardiovascular medicine.
Scope of the Special Issue
This Special Issue aims to provide a timely collection of up-to-date research results, benefiting researchers and practitioners in the field of Digital Innovations in Cardiovascular Medicine.
The topics of interest will include, but not be limited to:
● Artificial intelligence applications in Cardiology;
● Information Technology aspects of remote patient monitoring;
● Data information exchange between systems based on international standards;
● Data Security and Privacy in Cardiovascular Healthcare;
● Innovations in Cardiac Imaging and Visualization;
● Data Analytics and Clinical Decision Support Systems in Cardiology;
● Mobile Health (MHealth) Applications in Cardiovascular Care;
● Integration of Wearable Technology in Cardiac Monitoring.
For Author Instructions, please refer to https://www.oaepress.com/chatmed/author_instructions
For Online Submission, please login at https://oaemesas.com/login?JournalId=chatmed&IssueId=chatmed231024
Submission Deadline: 31 Mar 2024
Contacts: Elaine Liu, Assistant Editor, email@example.com