Recruitment of 25 Youth Editorial Board Members
To provide young scholars with an active academic exchange platform for exchanging ideas with each other and influential experts in chemical sciences, the Editorial Office of Chemical Synthesis is now recruiting 25 global Youth Editorial Board members through self-recommendation and Editorial Board selection.
As a member of the Youth Editorial Board, you will have the chance to work alongside the current Editorial Board, which consists of world-famous scholars who are working together to build an active academic platform and promote collaboration in the field of chemical sciences research globally. You are invited to apply for this position.
- No publication fee for your article once it is accepted after peer-review;
- Priority publication of your work and recommended articles in Chemical Synthesis after peer review and acceptance;
- Opportunities to participate in or host annual meetings and online seminars organized by the Editorial Office;
- Opportunities to exchange ideas with internationally influential researchers in this field;
- Publish two articles free after the journal indexed by SCI;
- An opportunity to promote to the Editorial Board based on your contributions to the journal;
- A certificate of appointment issued by the Editor-in-Chief.
1. Chemical Synthesis
Chemical Synthesis is an open access peer-reviewed journal publishing original research involving all areas of the chemical sciences. The journal aims to be the premier resource of seminal and insightful research and showcases for researchers in both academia and industry, providing a platform of inspiration for the future of chemistry. Chemical Synthesis intends to serve as the preeminent international chemistry journal and has the ambition to be among the first choices of chemists for publication of their discoveries.
The scope of the journal focuses on the breadth of the chemical synthetic sciences of molecules, compounds, and materials, covering fields from synthetic methodologies, property studies by theoretical calculations or instrumental approaches at molecular and/or nano levels of the obtained products (materials) to the applications in catalysis, energy conversion and storage, biomedicals, pharmaceuticals, environment protection, and remediation, etc.
Chemical Synthesis was founded by OAE Publishing Inc. in 2021, with the Editor-in-Chief Bao-Lian Su (member of the European Academy of Sciences, member of the Royal Academy of Belgium, fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, and the President of the International Mesostructured Materials Association).
2. Recruitment Eligibility
- Research background in the field of chemical sciences is needed, and have presided over national research projects and obtained significant research achievements;
- Experienced in the review process of SCI journals;
- Passionate about building world-class journals in the field of chemical sciences.
3. Responsibilities of a Youth Editorial Board Member
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Contribute a high-quality research article or a review article to the journal during the tenure;
- Participate in peer-review works of the journal and help control the publishing quality;
- Publicize and promote the journal at academic conferences and among peers;
- Provide suggestions and guidance for the development of the journal.
4. Term and Evaluation of Youth Editorial Board Members
Term of appointment: two years. Dynamic selection of the next Youth Editorial Board according to the completion of annual tasks;
Evaluation: Produce a work plan at the beginning of each year, participate in at least two tasks mentioned above, and submit the performance certificate of the responsible work at the end of the year. The Editorial Board will conduct an annual evaluation, and the outstanding person will be re-elected.
Please send your academic resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of “Chemical Synthesis Youth Editorial Board Application + Name + Research Interest.”
Application deadline: January 20, 2022
The selection process of the Youth Editorial Board: a preliminary review of resume → selection by the Editorial Board → confirmation and publicity.
The Chemical Synthesis Editorial Board looks forward to receiving your application.