We are pleased to announce the “Journal of Environmental Exposure Assessment Best Paper Award 2022" has been established, which aims to recognize and promote high-quality contributions to academic research. Papers submitted to Journal of Environmental Exposure Assessment from September 1, 2021, to December 31, 2022, will be considered. One article will be selected for this award after a thorough evaluation by the journal's Scientific Committee and under the guidance of the whole Editorial Board team. The winner will be announced in September 2023.
1. Submissions to Journal of Environmental Exposure Assessment from September 1, 2021, to December 31, 2022;
2. Papers should be published before March 31, 2023, considering manuscript processing time;
3. The award will be announced at the end of September 2023;
4. Manuscript type: Research Article and Review Article;
5. We encourage the authors to focus on the following factors: innovation, significance to the research community, scientific impact, and technical excellence. Selections will be determined based on the review reports submitted by reviewers, the comprehensive evaluation by the Editorial Board team, and citation data from Google Scholar. It should be noted that all Editorial Board members will not participate in the selection of papers from the same university/institution.
Winner(s) will be entitled to:
(2) An official award certificate with the name of the award, the title of the paper, and the name(s) of the author(s);
(3) The research achievements will be broadly promoted through all platforms of Journal of Environmental Exposure Assessment and OAE Publishing Inc.
Notes: If there is any issue arising before the final decision can be reached, the Scientific Committee will discuss it promptly.
Journal of Environmental Exposure Assessment is an open access peer-reviewed journal publishing high quality manuscripts that address all aspects of human exposure to organic and inorganic chemical contaminants. These include but are not limited to: exposure modelling, experimental biomonitoring studies, as well as those examining external exposure via different pathways such as diet, inhalation, drinking water, dermal uptake, and indoor dust ingestion.
Aims and Scope: https://oaepublish.com/jeea/pages/view/aims_and_scope
Published Articles: https://oaepublish.com/jeea/journal/archives