1. Belenky M, Rucker LM. The infinity of opportunity: breaking barriers to technological change in dentistry. J Am Coll Dent 2000;67:23-5.
2. Rucker LM. Ergonomic risks and clinical dentistry: a profession of pain. Dr Dent Mag 2003;4:32.
3. Valachi B, Valachi K. Mechanisms leading to musculoskeletal disorders in dentistry. J Am Dent Assoc 2003;134:1344-50.
4. Chaffin DB, Andersson G, Martin BJ. Occupational Biomechanics. 3rd ed. New York, NY: Wiley Inter Science; 1999. pp. 355-91.
5. Katrova L, Tsvetanov K, Ivanov I. Perceptions of students and practitioners of dental ergonomy as a tool of internal marketing. Poster of Annual Meeting of the ESDE; 2013 May 17-18; Sofia, Bulgaria.
6. Rucker LM. Ergonomic risks and clinical dentistry: neutralizing the risk factors. Dr Dent Mag 2003;5:38.
7. Belenky MM. Human performance in dental education: the Maryland model. New directions in psychomotor education at the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, Dental School, University of Maryland at Baltimore. J Jpn Assoc Dent Sci 1994;7:34-53.
8. Boyd MA. Human performance in dentistry. The application of performance logic in dental education and practice. The performance simulation laboratory. Vancouver, BC Canada: The University of British Columbia; 1994.
9. DePaola DP, Slavkin HC. Reforming dental health professions education: a white paper. J Dent Educ 2004;68:1139-50.
10. Rising DW, Bennett BC, Hursh K, Plesh O. Reports of body pain in a dental student population. J Am Dent Assoc 2005;136:81-6.
11. Garcia P, Gottardello A, Wajngarten D, Presoto C, Campos J. Ergonomics in dentistry: experiences of the practice by dental students. Eur J Dent Educ 2016; doi: 10.1111/eje.12197.
12. Katrova L, Ivanov I, Ivanov M, Pejcheva K. "Ergonomization" of the working environment and building up of healthy working posture of dental students. J IMAB 2012;18:243-50.
13. White SW. Ergonomics how does dentistry fit you? Women's Dent J 2003;1:58-62.
14. Boyd MA, Rucker LM. Effects of immediate introduction of indirect vision on performance and posture. J Dent Educ 1987;51:98-101.
15. Brookhuis K, Hedge A, Hendrick H, Salas E, Stanton N. Handbook of Human Factors and Ergonomics Models. Florida: CRC; 2005.
16. Harrison DD, Harrison SO, Croft AC, Harrison DE, Troyanovich SJ. Sitting biomechanics part 1: review of the literature. J Manipulative Physiol Ther 1999;22:594-609.
17. Improving Dental Ergonomics. UBC Reports, April 6, 2011. Available from: www.publicaffairs.ubc.ca/2011/04/06/improving-dental-ergonomics. [Last accessed on 2017 Jun 14].
18. Valachi B, Valachi K. Preventing musculoskeletal disorders in clinical dentistry. J Am Dent Assoc 2003;134:1604-12.
19. Rucker LM. High-risk and low-risk ergonomics: do you work for your equipment or does your equipment work for you? Dr Dent Mag 2002;3:24.
20. Rucker LM, Boyd MA. Optimizing Dental Operatory Working Environments. In: Murphy DC, editor. Ergonomics and the Dental Care Worker. American Public Health Association; 1998. pp. 301-18.
21. Hokwerda O, de Ruijter R, Shaw S. Adopting a healthy sitting working posture during patient treatment. J Calif Dent Assoc 2002;30:139-48.
22. Katrova L, Ivanov I, Ivanov M, Shoaib M, Miloshev K, Tsvetanov K, Tsvetanov K. Dental ergonomics' teaching methods and good practices in the Faculty of Dental Medicine, Sofia. Poster of Annual Meeting of the ESDE; 2013 May 17-18; Sofia, Bulgaria.
23. Rucker LM. Performance simulation: the method. J Res Educ 1987;4:276-350.
24. Katrova L. Basics of dental health and dental practice management. In: Katrova L, editor. Leading Technologies in Dentistry 2015.
25. Cowpe J, Plasschaert A, Harzer W, Vinkka-Puhakka H, Walmsley AD. Profile and competences for the graduating European dentist - update 2009. Eur J Dent Educ 2010;(14):193-202.
26. Eaten K, Widstrom E, Katrova L. Education in and the practice of dental public health in Bulgaria, Finland, and the United Kingdom. Oral Health Dent Manag 2009;8:30-8.
27. Katrova L. Developing a program of "public dental health" within a subject oriented undergraduate dental curriculum. EC Dent Sci 2017;8:67-78.
28. Rucker LM, Sunell S. "Dental Clinical Ergonomics Module" materials, 22 modules. Available from: https://secure.dentistry.ubc.ca/survey/, 2006-date. [Last accessed on 2017 Jun 14].
29. Rucker LM. Transfer of web-based ergonomics health promotion knowledge into the clinical workplace. Newsletter of the BC-Yukon Region of the Association of Canadian Ergonomists; 2004. pp. 1-2.