1. Marin J, Nixon J, Gorecki C. A systematic review of risk factors for the development and recurrence of pressure ulcers in people with spinal cord injuries. Spinal Cord 2013;51:522-7.
2. Kruger EA, Pires M, Ngann Y, Sterling M, Rubayi S. Comprehensive management of pressure ulcers in spinal cord injury: current concepts and future trends. J Spinal Cord Med 2013;36:572-85.
3. Gunnewicht BR. Pressure sores in patients with acute spinal cord injury. J Wound Care 1995;4:452-4.
4. Bamba R, Madden JJ, Hoffman AN, Kim JS, Thayer WP, Nanney LB, Spear ME. Flap reconstruction for pressure ulcers: an outcomes analysis. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 2017;5:e1187.
5. Keys KA, Daniali LN, Warner KJ, Mathes DW. Multivariate predictors of failure after flap coverage of pressure ulcers. Plast Reconstr Surg 2010;125:1725-34.
6. Chiu YJ, Liao WC, Wang TH, Shih YC, Ma H, Lin CH, Wu SH, Perng CK. A retrospective study: multivariate logistic regression analysis of outcomes after pressure sores reconstruction with fasciocutaneous, myocutaneous, and perforator flaps. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 2017;70:1038-43.
7. Rubayi S, Chandrasekhar BS. Trunk, abdomen, and pressure sore reconstruction. Plast Reconstr Surg 2011;128:e201-15.
9. Cheng PTY, Adams BM, Chunilal A. Modified total thigh musculocutaneous flap: 'operation of last resort' for massive pressure ulcers. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 2014;67:260-3.
10. Berger SR, Rubayi S, Griffin AC. Closure of multiple pressure sores with split total thigh flap. Ann Plast Surg 1994;33:548-51.
11. Yusmido YA, Hisamud-Din N, Mazian M. Elective proximal lower limb amputation in spinal cord injury patients with chronic pressure ulcers: improve quality of life, function, and shorten hospital stay. Eur J Phys Rehabil Med 2014;50:557-60.
12. Patel AC, Kuzon WM, Jr. Coverage of an ischial pressure ulcer with an interpolated contralateral posterior thigh fasciocutaneous flap. Br J Plast Surg 2001;54:547-9.
13. Kierney PC, Cardenas DD, Engrav LH, Grant JH, Rand RP. Limb-salvage in reconstruction of recalcitrant pressure sores using the inferiorly based rectus abdominis myocutaneous flap. Plast Reconstr Surg 1998;102:111-6.
14. Lee SS, Huang SH, Chen MC, Chang KP, Lai CS, Lin SD. Management of recurrent ischial pressure sore with gracilis muscle flap and V-Y profunda femoris artery perforator-based flap. J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 2009;62:1339-46.
15. Evans GR, Lewis VL Jr, Manson PN, Loomis M, Vander Kolk CA. Hip joint communication with pressure sore: the refractory wound and the role of Girdlestone arthroplasty. Plast Reconstr Surg 1993;91:288-94.