1. Cederna PS, Kalliainen LK, Urbanchek MG, Rovak JM, Kuzon WM, Jr. "Donor" muscle structure and function after end-to-side neurorrhaphy. Plast Reconstr Surg 2001;107:789-96.
2. Giovanoli P, Koller R, Meuli-Simmen C, Rab M, Haslik W, Mittlböck M, Meyer VE, Frey M. Functional and morphometric evaluation of end-to-side neurorrhaphy for muscle reinnervation. Plast Reconstr Surg 2000;106:383-92.
3. Beris A, Lykissas M, Korompilias A, Mitsionis G. End-to-side nerve repair in peripheral nerve injury. J Neurotrauma 2007;24:909-16.
4. Battal MN, Hata Y. A review on the history of end-to-side neurorrhaphy. Plast Reconstr Surg 1997;99:2110-1.
5. Bontioti E, Kanje M, Lundborg G, Dahlin LB. End-to-side nerve repair in the upper extremity of rat. J Peripher Nerv Syst 2005;10:58-68.
6. Kalliainen LK, Cederna PS, Kuzon WM, Jr. Mechanical function of muscle reinnervated by end-to-side neurorrhaphy. Plast Reconstr Surg 1999;103:1919-27.
7. Viterbo F, Trinidade JC, Hoshino K, Mazzoni Neto A. End-to-side neurorrhaphy with removal of the epineural sheath: an experimental study in rats. Plast Reconstr Surg 1994;94:1038-47.
8. Viterbo F, Trinidade JC, Hoshino K, Mazzoni A. Two end-to-side neurorrhaphies and nerve graft with removal of the epineural sheath: experimental study in rats. Br J Plast Surg 1994;47:75-80.
9. Frey M, Giovanoli P, Michaelidou M. Functional upgrading a partially recovered facial palsy by cross-face nerve grafting with distal end-to-side neurorrhaphy. Plast Reconstr Surg 2006;117:597-608.
10. May M, Sobol SM, Mester SJ. Hypoglossal-facial nerve interpositional-jump graft for facial reanimation without tongue atrophy. Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 1991;104:818-25.
11. Sundine MJ, Quan EE, Saglam O, Dhawan V, Quesada PM, Ogden L, Harralson TG, Gossman MD, Maldonado CJ, Barker JH. The use of end-to-side nerve grafts to reinnervate the paralyzed orbicularis oculi muscle. Plast Reconstr Surg 2003;111:2255-64.
12. Papalia I, Geuna S, D'Alcontres FS, Tos P. Origin and history of end to side neurorrhaphy. Microsurgery 2007;27:56-61.
13. Battal NM, Hata Y, Matsuka K, It O, Matsuda H. Cross facial nerve grafting by end-to-side neurorrhaphy with or without removal of the epineurium in rats. J Jpn Plast Reconstr Surg 1996;16:641-7.
14. Isaacs J, Allen D, Chen LE, Nunley J, 2nd. Reverse end-to-side neurotization. J Reconstr Microsurg 2005;21:43-8; discussion 49-50.
15. Li Q, Zhang P, Yin X, Jiang B. Early nerve protection with anterior interosseus nerve in modified end-to-side neurorraphy repairs high ulnar nerve injury: a hypothesis of a novel surgical technique. Artif Cells Nanomed Biotechnol 2015;43:103-5.
16. Brenner MJ, Dvali L, Hunter DA, Myckatyn TM, Mackinnon SE. Motor neuron regeneration through end-to-side repairs is a function of donor nerve axotomy. Plast Reconstr Surg 2007;120:215-23.
17. Liu HF, Chen ZG, Shen HM, Zhang H, Zhang J, Lineaweaver WC, Zhang F. Efficacy of the end-to-side neurorraphies with epineural window and partial donor neurectomy in peripheral nerve repair: an experimental study in rats. J Reconstr Microsurg 2015;31:31-8.
18. Zhang Z, Soucacos PN, Beris AE, Bo J, Ioachim E, Johnson EO. Long term evaluation of rat peripheral nerve repair with end-to-side neurorrhaphy. J Reconstr Microsurg 2000;16:303-11.
19. Pondaag W, Gilbert A. Results of end-to-side nerve coaptation in severe obstetric brachial plexus lesions. Neurosurgery 2008;62:656-63.
20. Yoshitatsu S, Matsuda K, Yano K, Hosokawa K, Tomita K. Muscle flap mass preservation by sensory reinnervation with end-to-side neurorraphy: an experimental study in rats. J Reconstr Microsurg 2008;24:479-87.
21. Haninec P, Kaiser R, Dubovy P. A comparison of collateral sprouting of sensory and motor axons after end-to-side neurorrhaphy with and without the perineurial window. Plast Reconstr Surg 2012;130:609-14.
22. Poppler LH, Wood MD, Hunter DA, MacKinnon SE, Moore AM. A reverse end-to-side sensory nerve transfer preserves muscle mass. Plast Reconstr Surg 2014;134:39-40.
23. Kokkalis ZT, Soucacos PN, Terzis JK. Effect of donor nerve injury distal to an end-to-side neurorrhaphy model. J Reconstr Microsurg 2009;25:295-306.
24. Bao Q, Xiao C, Wang T, Gu Y. Novel atraumatic end-to-side repair model exhibits robust collateral sprouting independent of donor fiber injury. Plast Reconstr Surg 2016;137:523-33.
25. Davidge KM, Yee A, Moore AM, Mackinnon SE. The supercharge end-to-side anterior interosseous-to-ulnar motor nerve transfer for restoring intrinsic function: clinical experience. Plast Reconstr Surg 2015;136:e344-52.
26. Łukaszuk M, Kwiecień G, Madajka M, Uygur S, Drews M, Siemionow M. Repair of the peripheral nerve gap with epineural sheath conduit to prevent muscle denervation atrophy in the diabetic rat model. Pol Przegl Chir 2013;85:387-94.
27. Siemionow M, Uygur S, Ozturk C, Siemionow K. Techniques and materials for enhancement of peripheral nerve regeneration: a literature review. Microsurgery 2013;33:318-28.
28. Tos P, Colzani G, Ciclamini D, Titolo P, Pugliese P, Artiaco S. Clinical applications of end-to-side neurorrhaphy: an update. Biomed Res Int 2014;2014:646128.
29. Fagotti de Almeida CE, Farina Junior JA, Colli BO. Morphometric and functional analysis of axonal regeneration after end-to-end and end-to-side neurorrhaphy in rats. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 2015;3:e326.