1. Oliver R. I'll boost your boobs or go bust! Plastic Surgery 101, 2007. Available from: http://plasticsurgery101.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html. [Last accessed on November 24, 2015].
2. West's federal supplement (First Series). Victoria, Minnesota: West Publishing Co; 1990. p. 994.
3. Eisenberg T, Eisenberg J. The scoop on breasts: a plastic surgeon busts the myths. 1st ed. Philadelphia: Incompra Press; 2012.
4. Hsu VM, Tahiri Y, Wes AM, Yan C, Selber JC, Nelson JA, Kovach SJ, Serletti JM, Wu LC. Does breast reconstruction impact the decision of patients to pursue cosmetic surgery? Ann Plast Surg 2014;73:S144-8.
5. Gladfelter J, Murphy D. Breast augmentation motivations and satisfaction: a prospective study of more than 3,000 silicone implantations. Plast Surg Nurs 2008;28:170-4.
6. Gernsheim A. Victorian and Edwardian Fashion: A Photographic Survey (Dover Fashion and Costumes). New York: Dover Publications; 1982.
7. Morris D. The naked woman: a study of the female body. Reprint edition. New York: St. Martin's Griffin; 2007.
8. Spooner C. Fashioning gothic bodies. Manchester: Manchester University Press; 2004. p. 28.
9. Condra J. The greenwood encyclopedia of clothing through world history. Westport, Connecticut: Greenwood Publishing Group; 2008. p. 152.
10. McCarthy CM, Cano SJ, Klassen AF, Scott A, Van Laeken N, Lennox PA, Cordeiro PG, Pusic AL. The magnitude of effect of cosmetic breast augmentation on patient satisfaction and health-related quality of life. Plast Reconstr Surg 2012;130:218-23.
11. Dini GM, Gozzano R, Ferreira RB, Faria M, Farinazzo M, Ferreira LM. Mirror, mirror on the wall, which breast is bigger of them all. Plast Reconstr Surg Glob Open 2014;2:e105.
12. von Heimburg D, Exner K, Kruft S, Lemperle G. The tuberous breast deformity: classification and treatment. Br J Plast Surg 1996;49:339-45.
13. India M. Breasts - structures and types. Available from: http://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/breasts-structures-and-types-breast-types.html. [Last accessed on November 24, 2015].
14. Room H. Classify your breast. Available from: http://www.herroom.com/breast-shape,336,30.html. [Last accessed on November 24, 2015].
15. Chasan PE. A new breast shape classification. Plast Surg Pract 2011.
16. Kolker AR, Collins MS. Reply: tuberous breast deformity: classification and treatment strategy for improving consistency in aesthetic correction. Plast Reconstr Surg 2015;136:e269-70.
17. Young VL, Nemecek JR, Nemecek DA. The efficacy of breast augmentation: breast size increase, patient satisfaction, and psychological effects. Plast Reconstr Surg 1994;94:958-69.
18. Galdino GM, Nahabedian M, Chiaramonte M, Geng JZ, Klatsky S, Manson P. Clinical applications of three-dimensional photography in breast surgery. Plast Reconstr Surg 2002;110:58-70.