1. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery's Cosmetic Surgery National Data Bank: Statistics; 2013. Available from:http://www.surgery.org/media/statistics. [Last accessed on 2015 Oct 09].
2. Khan UD. Secondary augmentation mammoplasties and periprosthetic infection: a three-year retrospective review. Aesthet Surg J 2012;32:465-73.
3. Tebbetts JB. Achieving a zero percent reoperation rate at 3 years in a 50-consecutive-case augmentation mammoplasty premarket approval study. Plast Reconstr Surg 2006;118:1453-7.
4. Khan UD. The impact of preoperative breast implant selection on the 3-year reoperation rate. Eur J Plast Surg 2013;36:503-10.
5. Cunningham B. The mentor core study on silicone memorygel breast implants. Plast Reconstr Surg 2007;120:19S-29S.
6. Mentor Corporation. Saline Filled Breast Implant Surgery: Making an informed Decision. Mentor Corp, Santa Barbara, Calif. Available from: https://www.mentordirect.com.au/sites/mentordirect.com.au/files/doc/79549_Mentor_MID_Brochure_v0.pdf [Last accessed on 2015 Sep 09].
7. Heden P, Bone B, Murphy DK, Slicton A, Walker PS. Style 410 cohesive silicone breast implants: safety and effectiveness at 5 to 9 years after implantation. Plast Reconstr Surg 2006;118:1281-7.
8. Khan UD. Muscle-splitting, subglandular and partial submuscular augmentation mammoplasties: a 12-year retrospective analysis of 2026 primary cases. Aesthetic Plast Surg 2013;37:290-302.
9. Handel N, Cordray T, Gutierrez J, Jensen JA. A long-term study of outcomes, complications, and patient satisfaction with breast implants. Plast Reconstr Surg 2006;117:757-67.
10. Khan UD. Vertical scar mastopexy with cat's tail extension for prevention of skin redundancy: an experience with 17 consecutive cases after mastopexy and mastopexy with breast augmentation. Aesthetic Plast Surg 2012;36:303-7.
11. Stevens WG, Stoker DA, Freeman ME, Quardt SM, Hirsch EM, Cohen R. Is one-stage breast augmentation with mastopexy safe and effective? A review of 186 primary cases. Aesthet Surg J 2006;26:674-81.
12. Discussion. A 15-year experience with primary breast augmentation. Plast Reconstr Surg 2011;127:1301-13.
14. Spear SL, Pelliere CV, Menon N. One-stage augmentation combined with mastopexy: aesthetic results and patient satisfaction. Aesthetic Plast Surg 2004;28:259-67.
15. Stevens WG, Macias LH, Spring M, Stoker DA, Chacón CO, Eberlin SA. One-stage augmentation mastopexy: a review of 1192 simultaneous breast augmentation and mastopexy procedures in 615 consecutive patients. Aesthet Surg J 2014;34:723-32.
16. Khan UD. Breast augmentation, antibiotic prophylaxis, and infection: comparative analysis of 1,628 primary augmentation mammoplasties assessing the role and efﬁ cacy of antibiotic prophylaxis duration. Aesthetic Plast Surg 2010;34:42-7.
17. Khan UD. Augmentation mastopexy in muscle-splitting biplane: outcome of first 44 consecutive cases of mastopexies in a new pocket. Aesthetic Plast Surg 2010;34:313-21.
18. Calobrace MB, Herdt DR, Cothron KJ. Simultaneous augmentation/mastopexy: a retrospective 5-year review of 332 consecutive cases. Plast Reconstr Surg 2013;131:145-56.
19. Swanson E. Prospective comparative clinical evaluation of 784 consecutive cases of breast augmentation and vertical mammoplasty, performed individually and in a combination. Plast Reconstr Surg 2013;132:30e-45e.
20. Khan UD. Selection of breast pocket using pinch test in augmentation mammoplasty: can it be relied in long term? Aesthetic Plast Surg 2009;33:780-1.
21. Spear SL, Boehmler JH 4th, Clemens MW. Augmentation/mastopexy: a 3-year review of a single surgeon's practice. Plast Reconstr Surg 2006;118:136S-47S.
22. Mugea TT, Schifmann MA. Aesthetic Surgery of the Brest. 1st ed. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer-Verlag; 2015. pp. 649-56.