1. Ellis E III, Scott K. Assessment of patients with facial fractures. Emerg Med Clin North Am 2000;18:411-48.
2. Aziz SR, Zichard VB, Borah G. A current therapy: complications associated with rigid internal fixation of facial fractures. Compend Contin Educ Dent 2005;26:565-71.
4. Cawood JI, Stoelinga PJW. International academy for oral and facial rehabilitation-consensus report. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2006;35:195-8.
6. Janis JE, Kwon RK, Attinger CE. The New reconstructive ladder: modifications to the traditional model. Plast Reconstr Surg 2011;127:S205-12.
7. Asamura S, Kakizaki H, Mori K, Matsunaga K, Wada M, Isogai N. The pectoralis major myocutaneous pedicled flap revisited. Surg Sci 2013;4:380-4.
8. Chim H, Salgado CJ, Seselgyte R, Wei FC, Mardini S. Principles of head and neck reconstruction: an algorithm to guide flap selection. Semin Plast Surg 2010;24:148-54.
9. Hunt JP, Buchmann LO. The supraclavicular artery flap for lateral skull and scalp defects: effective and efficient alternative to free tissue transfer. J Neurol Surg Rep 2014;75:e5-10.
10. Rinaldo A, Shaha AR, Wei WI, Silver CE, Ferlito A. Microvascular free flaps: a major advance in head and neck reconstruction. Acta Otolaryngol 2002;122:779-84.
11. Baliarsing AS, Thorat TS, Gupta A, Bhat U, Garg S, Bhattacharyya D. Flap selection in head and neck cancer reconstruction. Int J Otorhinolaryngol Clin 2013;5:63-76.
12. Colletti G, Autelitano L, Tewfik K, Rabbiosi D, Biglioli F. Autonomized flaps in secondary head and neck reconstructions. Acta Otorhinolaryngol Ital 2012;32:329-35.
13. Yavuzer R, Ayhan S, Cavusoglu T, Latifoglu O, Ozmen S. A workhorse for nasal reconstruction: the forehead flap. Gazi Med J 2001;12:107-11.
14. Kleintjes WG. The vascular anatomy of the forehead related to forehead flaps and its application in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Dissertation presented for the degree of Doctor in Philosophy, Faculty of Health Sciences at the University of Stellenbosch, 2007.
15. Burget GC. Preliminary review of pediatric nasal reconstruction with detailed report of one case. Plast Reconstr Surg 2009;124:907-18.
16. Akinyoola AL, Ako-Nai AK, Dosumu O, Aboderin AO, Kassim OO. Microbial isolates in early swabs of open musculoskeletal injuries. Niger Postgrad Med J 2006;13:176-81.
17. Kigera JWM, Shamim M. Antibiotic prescription patterns in the management of open fractures at Mulago Hospital in Kampala. East Cent African J Surg 2012;17:47-50.
18. Bhatt Y, Vyas K, Nakade D, Zade M. Reconstruction of nasal defects our three years experience. Indian J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg 2006;58:51-6.
19. Rao J, Deora H. Surgical excision with forehead flap as single modality treatment for basal cell cancer of central face: single institutional experience of 50 cases. J Skin Cancer 2014;2014:320792.
20. Shaikh MI, Rajput F, Khatoon S, Shaikh MA. Forehead flap for reconstruction of maxillofacial region defects. JLUMHS 2014;13:61-6.
21. Somoano B, Kampp L, Gladstone HB. Accelerated takedown of the paramedian forehead flap at 1 week: indications, technique, and improving patient quality of life. J Am Acad Dermatol 2011;65:97-105.
22. Halim AS, Kamal WS, Noor NM, Abdullah S. Effects of ischemic preconditioning of different intraoperative ischemic times of vascularized bone graft rabbit models. Arch Plast Surg 2013;40:687-96.
23. Richards L, Lineaweaver WC, Stile F, Zhang J, Zhang F. Effect of hyperbaric oxygen therapy on the tubed pedicle flap survival in a rat model. Ann Plast Surg 2003;50:51-6.
24. Furnas DW, Lamb RC, Achauer BM, Turpin IM, Black KS. A pair of five-day flaps: early division of distant pedicles after serial cross-clamping and observation with oximetry and fluorometry. Ann Plast Surg 1985;15:262-7.
25. Cheng MH, Chen HC, Wei FC, See LC, Lee HY, Wang CJ. Combined ischemic preconditioning and laser doppler measurement for early division of pedicled groin flap. J Trauma 1999;47:89-95.
26. Liu DZ, Mathes DW, Zenn MR, Neligan PC. The application of indocyanine green fluorescence angiography in plastic surgery. J Reconstr Microsurg 2011;27:355-64.
27. White JB, Macht SD. Two-stage nasolabial flaps for facial reconstruction: revisiting the Three Week Rule for pedicle division. Laryngoscope 2010;120:S109.
28. Vasu RC, Vijayakumar M, Sabitha KS, Chris DA, Mahesh K, Jagadish S. Pectoralis major myocutaneous (PMMC) flap donor site recurrence in a case of buccal mucosal cancer: a case report. Int J Health Sci Res 2013;3:55-7.
29. Ashok BC, Cherian MT, Ashok H. Secondaries at deltopectoral flap donor site. Indian J Cancer 2002;39:149-50.
30. Robbins KT, Woodson GE. Chest wall metastasis as a complication of myocutaneous flap reconstruction. J Otolaryngol 1984;3:13-4.